Painkiller has gone GOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the demo, gotta admit, found it extremely fun, staking zombies to walls was very satisfying, its like a cross between Serious Sam and Doom 3 with a pinch of PoP. I'll write another lengthy review on it once i get my hands on it.

Do you think i should start regularly writing reviews for new games in this Games area of the forum?

If it tickles your fancy go ahead. It can be a good way to encourage people to get the games ( in a legal manner of course ).:)

how dare you accuse me of illegally downloading games Didou, im offended by your presumptions :)

OK, i should imagine Painkiller will be the next game i'll review when i get it, so watch this space, im only gonna be reviewing games which i play, im not gonna go out of my way to buy games i dont fancy, if thats ok, im pretty sure the games i play will be what the majority like anyway.

I need feedback, was my Far Cry review good bad or indifferent? anything i should add? well structured?

Uh, I don't remember saying a thing about you. I only said I hoped it would encourage people to get the game in a legal manner, that doesn't mean that I believe you downloaded them.

Anyways, that's another topic & I don't think Acid wants us to pollute his thread.

As for the feedback, one thing you might want to add is a summary of the plot ( without spoilers of course ). That's missing from your FarCry thread. I've read a few of the posts & I still have no idea what the game is about. I know you're on an island & there seems to be creatures but that's about it.:confused:

hideing_behind_computer.gif

you said it Didou, you just spoilt the plot for thousands of people, i hope your happy with yourself. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back