Paragon giving away Partition Manager 9.5 until this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Paragon Software Group is offering up a free copy of its Partition Manager 9.5 Professional until October 18 (this Sunday). The program is considered to be one of the better partition managers out there, and usually retails for $79.95. It features the ability to enlarge NTFS partitions without rebooting Windows, support for Apple BootCamp, a USB recovery environment, a two-tiered (easy/advanced) interface, and just about anything else you'd expect from a commercial partition tool.

The software comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit flavors, which will run on Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. While I don’t believe version 9.5 officially supports Windows 7, I have seen positive compatibility reports from users around the Web. Paragon Partition Manager 9.5 Professional has very basic system requirements (300MHz CPU, 256MB of RAM, 100MB storage space), and can be downloaded here.

Permalink to story.

Am i the only one wondering if this free give-away only lasts TILL sunday, meaning that if i downloaded the software today, and used it, i'd only get a working copy till sunday or does it come with a 1 year license or so like ZoneAlarm did?

I don't think this program uses subscription licensing, so it should be free to use for life. Thanks for the freebie!

How do you actually get a the "free" license key. I downloaded the installer but when it asks me for the license key, clicking on the "Free license key" just takes you to a screen that says the installation was interrupted :s

Pls guys tell us if it actually works free+ for life.
Or is it perhaps another marketing scam

I just downloaded it, got my free key -after registering- by email, installed the program and it works fine so far (windows 7).

I also had no trouble installing and getting the free key, good for life. Was taken to a registration screen after hitting the "free" button. You might have to try again if you get an error message.

i just registered on the site , but i cant get my cdkey on the control panel on my account , can someone plz tell me where can i get it from , or what is the tab for the cd key

thx in advance

forget it guyz , i just realized how to get it , you just download the free file and when you get to the cd-key step just hit the "get free license" then you register your account from that screen and you are done

I can't get the "Free" button to work. When I click "Get Free Serial" I get the Wizard Completed screen and tells me that the install was interupted and that my system is unmodified. Nothing happens. Can someone link me to a URL that the button is supposed to take me to? I'm trying this under 64-Bit Windows Vista.

I found this url to register PM 9.5 Pro.. he free give away The url should take you to a registration page. FILL IT OUT AND YOU SHOULD GET THE SERIAL/KEY E-MAILED

http://www.paragon-software.com/registration/pm95pro

Guest said:
this program messed up my Vista machine. had to format.
THANK YOU

LMAO! You're either trolling (lying), or you know absolutely nothing about computers and how to uninstall a program / or run system restore without formatting... I'm guessing it is both.

Quote:
Guest said:
this program messed up my Vista machine. had to format.
THANK YOU
LMAO! You're either trolling (lying), or you know absolutely nothing about computers and how to uninstall a program / or run system restore without formatting... I'm guessing it is both.
Lol! Trolling isn't especially prominent here, in fact if true, this is the first incident.

Am i the only one wondering if this free give-away only lasts TILL sunday, meaning that if i downloaded the software today, and used it, i'd only get a working copy till sunday or does it come with a 1 year license or so like ZoneAlarm did?
Haha you have something against free stuff!

I think the first is correct.

I downloaded the software last night. Got my free product key and serial #. That's for the good news.

Here's where the problem starts:

I have a Sony VAIO desktop with a hard disk that has two partitions: C and D.

All I have is 60 MB free on C:, which is a 14GB drive, but I have several GBs free on D:, which is where I downloaded the software, but it does not want to install on D: even though I am telling it to do so. Can't the software install itself on D:, which has about 65 GB free?

Then, assuming I get some good tips as to how to make the software install on D, is there anything special I need to know in order to merge D: with C: (the result would be a C: disk that would be about 100 GB in size)? Thks!

wth i downloaded the partion manager 9.5 is install and is fine nothing has gone wrong but, i visited the main page and i dont see no freaking 9.5 professional version, i mean is there any way to get the update version of 10.00 professional.

the only partition manager i see retails for $79.something is version 10.00 professional not 9.5 so is there a catch in this freebie????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back