Paragraph breaks format

Question, how does one preserve the paragraphs in a document in Gdocs when applying the "Text Cleaner" add-on to delete hard line breaks?

Example, delete hard line breaks and not paragraph break:

No resume, no tie. Still got the job in Westminster at CONRAC. I hurried
over from Beanie at NL in Brea, after work. The human resource manager
and I interviewed for at least 45 minutes. He wanted my life story. I gave it
to him. I wanted out of NL.

I worked exactly 5 years at CONRAC. And it piggy-backed me into
Eaton-Leonard and San Diego. Which led me here, Portland. Circuitously.

The sad truth is while BOTH are defined, few documents are created using both. Frequently the hard line breaks are used exclusively :sigh:

Question, how does one preserve the paragraphs in a document in Gdocs when applying the "Text Cleaner" add-on to delete hard line breaks?

Example, delete hard line breaks and not paragraph break:

No resume, no tie. Still got the job in Westminster at CONRAC. I hurried
over from Beanie at NL in Brea, after work. The human resource manager
and I interviewed for at least 45 minutes. He wanted my life story. I gave it
to him. I wanted out of NL.

I worked exactly 5 years at CONRAC. And it piggy-backed me into
Eaton-Leonard and San Diego. Which led me here, Portland. Circuitously.
Alternatively, how do I go about the task with JS, or another computer programming language? I own facility with JS and C++.

History: I wrote content for a blog in HTML early in my HTML career with forced line breaks, unaware fit can be handled with margins.

In the same connection, how is line break and paragraph separation differentiated, as formatting in the raw characters?

Alternatively, how do I go about the task with JS, or another computer programming language? I own facility with JS and C++.

History: I wrote content for a blog in HTML early in my HTML career with forced line breaks, unaware fit can be handled with margins.

In the same connection, how is line break and paragraph separation differentiated, as formatting in the raw characters?
Reference: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newline

A soft return or soft wrap is the break resulting from line wrap or word wrap (whether automatic or manual), whereas a hard return or hard wrap is an intentional break, creating a new paragraph. With a hard return, paragraph-break formatting can (and should) be applied (either indenting or vertical whitespace)

Manual soft breaks are unnecessary when word wrap is done automatically, so hitting the "Enter" key usually produces a hard return.

"soft return" can mean an intentional, stored line break that is not a paragraph break. For example, it is common to print postal addresses in a multiple-line format, but the several lines are understood to be a single paragraph. Line breaks are needed to divide the words of the address into lines of the appropriate length.

For example, in HTML there is a <br> tag that has the same purpose as the soft return in word processors described above.

That's where I got in trouble, adding <br> in my text content. As I created a blog, with fancy HTML gimics. Pictures...

I converted the HTML, losing the gimics, to Google Doc's, per instructions I found in a Google search. The instructions were Find/Replace, using "/<*/>" in the Replace box. All went fine, except for the hard breaks, <br> and the complication of the paragraph separation.

Back