Patch Tuesday 2/13/2018

holdum323

Hi I just down loaded and installed Windows patch Tuesday. It says I need to restart to finish the update. I have restarted several times and when I check for updates, it shows I have the latest update. I'm thinking a bug in my update history. I think the update completed successfully. Anyone else see this issue with patch Tuesday?Capture25.JPG

What's wrong with this thread? Why isn't it posting?
It's posting now. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! So no one has updated patch Tuesday? Or no one has had my issue? Or both?:D Anyone running W10 here on TS?

I probably shouldn't say this, but for a person that claims to know so much about W10, you know "Patch Tuesday" went away ages ago, didn't you?
Its simply coincidental the update happened yesterday. I got it & no problems.

Yes some times they skip. This is not worth arguing about IMHO. So what do you want me to say? Do you have a link I should read about W10 updates? Should I stop using the phrase Patch Tuesday?

Hi @learninmypc IDK. I do the best I can with what I got. OK. I don't know when you will get the automatic updates. Let's just hope they down load and install, and you don't have any problems with them. W10 free upgrade has bee quite a experience for myself and a lot of Windows users with this free upgrade. I try to help the best I know how here on TS. Some times it's not that easy here.
If you want the best W10 install, you should do the clean install. A little bit of extra work, but well worth the effort.:D

I can post how to do a clean install if you need that the information ;) Its the best W10 install you will ever get. If you keep W10 updated , and maintain your computer after a clean install.; you should be good to go. Please create a back up image of your OS and you will be a fearless Windows user like myself(y) I'm sure you know these things my friend!

Back