TechSpot

Patent wars infographic: a new age of competition

By Jos
Sep 9, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. It seems hardly a day goes by anymore without a story about a new lawsuit that has been filed claiming patent infringement. Although the whole idea behind the patent system…

Read the whole story

2. big business, corporate mentality and patents will ruin the world. My company has a PROVEN waterless system for removing oil from the tar sands, would make any oil company instantly Eco/Green overnight.. but because it's not under a patent no one will touch it.. pathetic.

3. Braxston

Braxston TS Rookie

the illustration provides very clear explanation.....thanks for the info

4. Rasta211

Rasta211 TS Enthusiast Posts: 198   +28

Good article, thanks for sharing.

5. @Guest @ 04:03PM - That doesn't make much sense. If it's not under patent then it basically free for all as far as I understand.

6. Reminds me of the whole Bethesda ,makers of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, vs Mojang ,makers of Minecraft and their up coming game Scrolls, Bethesda cried foul towards the game Scrolls saying people would confuse Skyrim with Scrolls so they sue Mojang, even tho Scrolls IS a fantasy, it's a fakking trading card game.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.