PC can't stop crashing

Choc32

[FONT=arial]it all started yesturday when I was watching a video on youtube all of a sudden a blue screen pops somthing 00000x0be I think.., I turned off my pc and turned it on and I can't even access to windows it keeps giving me several errors like error disk read accured press crtl,alt,del when I do it it stop recognizing the dvd/cd driver and the hard drive and it comes with the error nothing to boot with I tried to run my windows dvd so I can reinstal windows it crashes this is what I have tried: Changing the hard drive into another PC to see if it work ( working fine) , Remove the graphic card ( nothing changed), removing the rams and putting the reserve one (still the same problem) I have a intel i5 2.8 Ghz 1 more thing I also changed the sata cable with a new one to see if the problem was from the connection between the motherboard and the hdd stil didn't work also I can't access to safe mode nor prompt it all crash please help me I have been trying for 2 days non stop trying to fix it , Windows 7 btw, I will be so happy if somone knows the problem and how to fix it[/FONT]

Sounds like your bios crashed . Or you have a bad chip on the board. Try removing everything from the computer accept. Memory and graphics card. See if you can get it to post. If not it my be your motherboard.

Which os are you running ? You stated in a earlier post to Tmagic you were running Xp. You might want to post your full specs for the pc and what OS you are running. This way you may get more help

Which os are you running ? You stated in a earlier post to Tmagic you were running Xp. You might want to post your full specs for the pc and what OS you are running. This way you may get more help
I am runing windows 7 but trying to install windows xp but now I can't either access to windows 7 nor install windows xp , btw I watched some videos and changed the sata mode from dhci to ide and now I can access to prompt mode via windows xp but still can't install any os it keeps crashing at 4% or so, so can I use prompt mode to fix this problem also is this a virus ?

neither, it keep giving me errors like missing file or can't read file and no its not from the cd cause I even tried the flash drive to install windows and it gave me the same error also now I really can't access to windows I keep recieving (a disk read error occurred) also 1 detail I forgot to tell you before all this I was experincing some latencys and freezes while using mozzila browser, could it be a virus that affected the bios or something ?

It could be a virus. Have you tried reformatting the hardrive on another computer frist, Just format now do not try to install widows till you hook the harddrive back up to your computer. This might work. You post earlier the hard drive was good so give this a try

I really tend to believe the mainboard is your problem if the hard drive works in another computer

well I formated 1 partition and I also tried another HDD sata a clean one on the computer eventhough it keeps giving me the same errors

My guess is it is your main board . Sounds Like you may have a bad bios chip. With out be able to run test on the main board its hard to tell. I am kind out of ideals . Maybe someone hear can think of something.

thank you so much for the help man atleast now I am getting ideals where the problem could be from for now I am tired going to call it I really hope tomorrow I get some good news and please if you know someone explaine to him my problem and leave it in this threat again thanks

Back