PC Chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultiweap

Hi everyone...

I'm wondering to know a little more on my PC and what should I do to make it better in performance. Here it is:

I have a HP Compaq dx2300 Microtower with chipset inside:

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz
Mobo: Don't know exactly what it is sorry
Memory - Ram: 1 GB DDR2 667Mhz
Video Card: Inter 946GZ Express Chipset Family (Very annoying one)
Sound Card: High Definition Audio Device/ 5.1 Surround System
HDD: Samsung HD161HJ ATA Device
DVD Writer: HP

Thats a little on my PC. Now I would like to upgrade the RAM and graphic to new good one for graphic.

The problem is that I live in Mauritius and it is very expensive here and on the net I don't find any site that ship to Mauritius. I would like to know what should I need to choose for graphic card and where on the net can I found one cheap and shipping to Mauritius. Same for the RAM too...

Thanks in advance for any help
amagnien

You should check with your friends and local shops for tips on computer parts and shipping companies and their charges. Your Island looks beautiful... You can also search on HP's support site for more detailed info on your model computer

I will ship to Mauritius, as a favor to you. Send a private email to repairclinic@gmail.com. Tell me what you have in mind, and I will check the Maruitius import rules for "used" items. You pay after it arrives. I have friends there, so I will verify I can find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back