PC freezes while playing video games (returned/exchanged video card)

Okay, so I purchased a brand new computer (in parts) from NewEgg. I got:

Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 R Motherboard

Galaxy GTX550TI Video Card 2GB DDR5

Zephyr MX-750 (750 Watts)

AMD 6-core FX-6100 3.3Ghz Processor

A single 8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM stick

A 1 TB Hard drive which I used as my main, and I owned a previous 1TB Hard Drive which I am using as my secondary.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate. I've played Guild Wars, League of Legends, and Skyrim, and anywhere between 10-60 minutes, my pc will crash, freezing up completely and the sound will get stuck. I've gone 8+ hours with the PC on while in the Skyrim Construction set, using Microsoft Word, and browsing the net. At one point, I got the Blue Screen of Death (Only 1 incident) with the following code: 0x0000001E

I've updated everything, video card, motherboard, any windows component, updated. I ran my antivirus in case I brought anything from the old 2ndary HD, nada. There have also been a couple cases where we could smell something hot. Not burning, just hot.

It continued to freeze when I tried to play ANY game, so I sent the video card back. Had to be the video card, what else could it be? I got the new one today. It lasts longer, but it continues to freeze when playing any video games. I have part replacement/refund from NewEgg for another 20 days, I need to figure this out now. Help!!!

What freaks me out is that EVERYTHING is new. No idea what I can do in this particular situation.

(Remove the 2 ~ in the link below)

Here is the Everest Report: http~://~dl.dropbox.com/u/8239451/Everest_MyPcReport.htm

I moved the Video Card from the top PCI-e slot to the 2nd one (from x16 to x8) and it seems to be doing better? On the other slot, the temp never went above 58 degrees C, currently it is at 64. (I turned the graphic settings up all the way to see if it would crash, lower settings allowed it to keep from crashing longer) Gage up after 10-15 minutes of trying to crash it... heading to bed and will try with Skyrim, which is more demanding than LoL or GW.

Back