strac27

i have a
2.8Ghz Dual Core CPU
1Gb ddr Ram
Ati Radeon sapphire x1600 512mb agp
Built in 64mb graphics card
p5vdc-mx motherboard
600w PSU

and ever since i had my pc it always shutdown my pc games without warning and it kept shuting down and i tried disabling the built in graphics card but that didnt work and i dont know how to do that in BIOS Please can you help me

strac27 said:
i have but it keeps shutting down my games

Are you running any programs like virus scanners or Standford Folding programs? What about your Windows Updates? Are they current? You must disable your onboard video when you have an AGP card installed. Is AGP set as the first video device in the motherboards bios?

i dont know if it is because i cant find it in my BIOS and no i have no updates or programes running and i have no internet on my pc so i cant update i can only download stuff on to the laptop im using and transfer them by external hard drive so no i have no updates on my pc except my display drivers and catalist

strac27,

you already asked this question here

creating multiple threads on the same subject is not only against techSpot rules, but also makes it difficult for people to help you.

if you forgot where your other thread was, you can always click the "my posts" link at the top of the page.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back