PC hang up when connected with internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all. i m new here.. i hope u all fine.

I have tata-vsnl broadband coonction. when i coonected with my internet it will hang my pc when browsing sites or sometime when heavy data transfer or sometimes imiditely when connect.

i am suffering from this proeblem since last 1 year.
i think it is because few hardware/driver problem. but i dont know exactly what to do.

one thing i always mark that when i installed new drivers after format the pc, it will promt me a message that something like.."this is not match with yr XP version" and give two button "Contine anyhow" and "Stop". and i m continue with that. this msg will come when installed a network driver may be.

i m using intel 3.0 processor, Sata 160gb Hardisk, 512mb RAM, intel orignal mother board.

this problem only cause when i connected to internet.

please help me to solve this.

thanks
anil

It's hard to know where to start since you have been having this problem for a year! Have you contacted your ISP to tell them that you are losing the connection? They can also help you check to make sure you have the correct information in for your browser and email.

Which browser-and version-are you using? Does the loss of connection happen on both the browser and email? Which email are you using?

You mention 'after format'. I note many do a reformat when they can't troubleshoot an error and end up having more trouble than they had before. When and why did you reformat?

What is the status of your security? Do you have a current, updated antivirus program. Two or more spyware/adware programs. Have you updated each and run scans to see if there is malware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back