PC is not booting up

Hi,

I recently assembled a new pc.But i need to move from one place to another, so the packers and movers did the job.

Unfortunately after transportation my PC is not booting up.

When i turn on my pc, it looks like every thing is working fine.

But my monitor is acting like it is not getting any signal from PC.

So i changed the monitor and cables but still it is not working.

So i opened the chassis, i can see that power supply is working good. When i turn on my machine , processor fan is working, chipset fan is working, graphic card's fan is working and hard disk read light is blinking.

Then i changed graphic card and slot, but still no changes.

I reconnected all the cables, and cleaned my Ram module and inserted into other slot. but no result.

I remember that when every thing is working fine, then the motherboard, will give single beep. But it is not giving that beep.

I ran out of ideas and i took it to the service center, that person also tried in different ways but there is no result.

Then he removed the RAM module, my mother board is giving long beep, so he told me that my RAM might be defective one. Since he don't have any machine to check my ddr3 ram or any ddr3 ram to check with my pc. he told me to come later.

i have these doubts :
1)is my mother bard and processor are working fine? (these are the costly items in my pc)
2)why is that ram only got corrupted, due to the transportation ?( i think ram is in a safe position , i mean in a slot of the mother board)

my pc configuration is:
MB= DX58SO
processor: i7 950
RAM: Kingston 1300 MHZ 2gb (actually intel recommended this)
Hard disk= c-gate 500 gb
Graphic card: sapphire hd 5670 1gb.

sorry for my english.

The long beep when you removed the RAM means that the motherboard and CPU are okay. Make sure all the power supply connections are tight to the motherboard and video card if needed. Re seat all the PCI cards and adapters. If you still get no video, have the RAM checked. Since you have only one memory stick, it must be in the proper socket, usually closest to the CPU

Motherboard is not working

The long beep when you removed the RAM means that the motherboard and CPU are okay. Make sure all the power supply connections are tight to the motherboard and video card if needed. Re seat all the PCI cards and adapters. If you still get no video, have the RAM checked. Since you have only one memory stick, it must be in the proper socket, usually closest to the CPU

Hi, i went to another service center and that guy told me that, motherboard is having the problem and told me to contact intel.

So, i sent the motherboard to the intel, for warranty

Back