and gives me bsod with codeswin32k.sys-adr655. bf80fids,bf800000
and
C:\DOCUME~1\STEW&E~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERaacd.dir00\Mini101805-02.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\STEW&E~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERaacd.dir00\sys
C
:\DOCUME~1\STEW&E~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER2c48.dir00\Mini101905-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\STEW&E~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER2c48.dir00\sysdata.xml
data.xml

cant seem to figure it maybe memory but have checked with memtest86 and have found nothing it isnt over heating but could be psu i thought i would ask u guys as u seem to know ur stuff and i would appreicate your help i can zip minidumps if they are any help
thanks skinner ps i have reformatted and still recive the same errors and grapics are up to date

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Yes by all means attach your minidumps here.

Techspot has an upload limit of 100kB per attachment.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

It`s very difficult to be 100% sure from just one minidump.

Can you please attach 5, or 6 minidumps here?

Your mindump crashes with a hardware problem.

This of course could be any hardware.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your ram.

Regards Howard :) :)

ill do a bit of gaming in mo so i can get some minidump and will post for you i did have more but reformatted today and same prob 2 formatts in 4 days oman what a head ache but i thought it would solve but it hasnt so hardware could be the probs but any suggestion or help is much appreicated i will turn auto reboot on errors back on and go for gold once again thank you

I know what you mean.

A lot of BSOD`s are caused by faulty ram, that`s why I think you should test your ram. If only to try and rule it out as a possible cause.

Regards Howard :) :)

helo again just after a few hours here we go i have another 4 dump file and would be grateful of your input thanks :skinner

Again one of your minidumps crashes with a hardware error.

One crashes with win32k.sys. Multi-User Win32 Driver. Which is a Windows system driver.

Two crash with ati2dvag.dll. Whis is your ATI graphics card driver.

Make sure you have all the latest drivers, including your chipset drivers.

Regards Howard :)

sounds a bit of a mess like i say its only when running high demand games im gonna do the memory test 1 strip at a time in morning i will let u know . what would be the most likly since we last chatted i have tryed different grapics drivers old and new no joy so im still looking at hard ware especially since i have just reformatted and its still happening
just off the top of my head would a faulty psu do this or is it unlikely and memory could be the culprit but wont know till morning you have been a great and dedicated help and have my fingers crossed if any more dumps arrive i will post if that is ok thankfully skinner :D

howard_hopkinso hello m8 you are a star it was 1 of my 3 memory sticks i think gaming seems ok now and system more stable i appreciate what u did for me and would like to thank you for your help as you were right :grinthumb :grinthumb

it was a 1 by 1 test that cracked it memtest86 didnt find so it just shows the manual test is more reliable as long as u have more than 1 stick of ram but wouldnt have found it if it wasnt for u so another lesson lerned thank you........ ps i know where to come for good advice now :giddy:

and will stick around to try and help others :knock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back