My PC would not stay in standby mode, and I'd read to change the power management settings on my network adapter. After doing so and putting the computer in standby, it completely shut down and will not power on. The green light on the back of the PC is flashing. The monitor is powered on, so I know it's not my surge protector or outlet. I can't believe it would be a faulty power supply or a faulty power button because it happened the instant I changed the power management settings and put it in standby mode. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!