PC Setup help

By Krish998
Apr 30, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hi,
    I'm setting up my PC & stuck between 2 set of options. Both of the setups fits within Rs.24-25000, which is my budget. I will be gaming mostly and no multitasking, only single threaded applications. I want the best cpu clock speed & overall graphics possible and also which will serve me good for atleast 2.5 to 3 years. My options are:

1. AMD FX-8350 + MSI 970A-G46 AMD Motherboard + AMD/ATI HD 7750 1GB GDDR5
    2. AMD A10-5800K + ASUS F2A85-M-PRO Motherboard + ASUS AMD/ATI HD 6670 1GB GDDR5 (CrossFire-ed with the APU Graphics)

I don't know whether the MSI mobo I mentioned in the 1st option is the best but it is surely one of the cheapest. If there are any other good & cheap am3+ mobo and/or any gfx card that fits in the budget, please mention.
    Also, if you think that any other combo of these three viz. CPU, GPU & Mobo suits my requirements & budget better, please suggest.
    Thanks!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.