PC Stats for Frames Per Second

By nipplepie
Sep 9, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, im a dedicated FPS gamer and I play CrossFire and BlackShot.
    My fps is usally 28-52. 52 when standing still and 35 while playing.
    This isn't really very good for me.
    Here is my current PC. Could I make it perform better. (I use GameBooster allready)
    ttp://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/nipplepie/?action=view&current=untitled2.jpg
    ttp://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/nipplepie/?action=view&current=untitled3.jpg

Also here is a custom PC I could get for christmas, with those specifications what pfs would be able to get and how good is it for gaming. Btw I only play 2 games and use Ventrillo while playing, I dont run 5 programs at once.
    1st image is from a HomeOffice start up
    2nd from a Gaming PC start up, whats the difference?
    ttp://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/nipplepie/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg
    ttp://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/nipplepie/?action=view&current=untitled4.jpg

Each link is missing a 'h' infront.
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,259   +41

Who's building this pc for you. It seems like you may have a budget and that's fine, but most people wont bother looking at your links although I looked at the very last one. Usually people just post the information here, instead of external links.
  3. nipplepie

nipplepie Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Well i tried posting images but I need 5 posts.
    Well I got £400. So I can spend that much more or less.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.