PC turns on then off then on and does nothing

i just brought a new pc and it arrived yesterday. was working great yesterday but i turned it on today and it turns on for about 2 seconds then off for about 2 seconds and then back on and stays on. however when this happens none of the usb sockets work (my keyboard and mouse dont light up) and then monitor dosent revive a signal. ive tried using these on my old pc and they work fine. i have tried re plugging the psu and making sure all wires are secure but no luck. i also tried unplugging it for about 5minutes and holding the power button for 1 minute while the pc has no power to it. also i changed the power cable. unfortunately they don't work weekends so i can phone for support until monday. any help would be greatly appreciated.

alioramus2500k
NEW! Alioramus 2500K OC @ 4.3Ghz
£642.61
£642.61
Shipped

Customizations:

CPU: NEW! Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz
Included
CPU Cooler: NEW! Xigmatek HDT-S963
Included
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Included
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68AP-D3
Included
Memory: NEW! 8GB Corsair 1600mhz Vengeance (2x 4GB)
£25.00
Hard Drives: NEW! Corsair 60GB Force3 SSD S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s
Included
Optical Drive: 22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA
Included
Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6970 2GB
£139.00
Sound card: Onboard 7.1 Audio
Included
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
Included
PSU: 700W Xigmatek
£31.70
Warranty: 3 Year Platinum Warranty
Included

Unplug your PSU from the back and click the power button 5-10 times to discharge. Open your case and, after grounding yourself, take out the battery that looks like a watch battery from your motherboard. Wait 10 min. and put it back in. Boot your computer without the keyboard and mouse plugged in.

Id your SSD a boot or cache drive?

hi thanks for the reply my ssd is what win 7 is stored on if thts what u mean by the boot drive. also i dont want to do anything that could void the warrenty.
also the cd drive still opens and closes

Back