PC was freezing, replaced RAM, fixed, now freezing again..

I ran malware bytes, no viruses. Viruses are out of the picture, this exact problem was had like a few weeks ago, and Bestbuy took it in, and the ram apparently was broken, so they fixed it and gave me it back. Now the same problem is occuring. after I hit desktop, a few minutes later, my PC freezes. Like sound just keeps going, like in music, but the video freezes, mouse freezes, and any or all action ceases. I have to hit boot button on my case. Please help me. It wasn't doing this earlier, but now it started up badly.

Is it still under warranty? If so I would take it back to Best Buy, Where you had it fixed before.

Have you installed any new drivers or software ? Plus post your computer specs Plus your OS version, If you have had any BSOD Post them to. This way someone can help you out.

No BSODs. I dont know how to tell the exact stuff I have, I kind of forgot over the time I have had it. I haven't done anything new. And its Windows 7 with the newest version of it

Is there any way you can check to see what your specs are. This would help someone to help you.

Back