PC Won't Boot (BSOD) or will reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinkzehffs

Hello,

My computer simply gets a BSOD when I try to open it with "PAGE_FAULT_ON_NONPAGED_AREA" :S, If it manages to open, my computer gets rebooted when I am multi tasking or playing a game requires much of computer capabilities. I tried removing/reslotting both of my RAM's and it didn't matter.I need help badly, I have read of some possibilities in other boards.
First of all, I got a "?" Driver (Multimedia Audio Controller) and can't find anything that is missing :S
Secondly, I have read that some files in drivers folder might be problem... I noticed two files that arent removable and doesnt have description on it. Check the screenshot above please.
And lastly, I will copy some of my minidumps if that helps.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xe21d0000, 0x00000000, 0x8050d5c7, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini053008-04.dmp.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a (0xe1509a8c, 0x0000001c, 0x00000000, 0x804e6e63). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini053008-03.dmp. ( This one was a login crush I think since it is different from the others.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xe34b8000, 0x00000000, 0x8050d5c7, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini053008-02.dmp.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xe221a000, 0x00000000, 0x8050d5c7, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini053008-01.dmp.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0xe5d22000, 0x00000000, 0x8050d5c7, 0x00000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini052908-19.dmp.

So this is the trouble I am in. I would like some assistance :)
By the way, I think the problem is those two files that you can see in the screenshot above, but I haven't find a way to delete them to be honest.

Another problem is that I cannot format my computer, If I could, I would have done it already. If we can't find any solution at the moment, I will describe the error about format later.
Thanks already,
Clinkzeh.

Attachments

• drivers2.JPG
    drivers2.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
New stuff showing up...
In safe mode it started to reboot randomly as well, randomly but rarely. Leads me to CPU or Memory Overload?
Also I can't remember the error with format but since I have some problems with my Booting, my mobo doesnt see my Cdrom/Dvdrom. So I used an external DVD-RW in order to try format. The blue screen came you know there are some text running in the botto mof the screen... "Setup is starting Windows" (Where it starts the setup as everybody knows) and BSOD! It was something like one of the drives are damaged (?!?) and stuff. I also tried disconnecting the harddrive with problems but it did the same. Now there is a really big problem... Those two files (Wpk60 and Omt22) as software problems and ALSO is there a Hardware problem as well? I think those software thingies can't do much if i disconnect the HDD with problems and try to format...
Now lets list the problems :
1. CPU Overload
2. Memory Overload
3. Malware/Spyware
Optional 4. My external DVD/RW
Optional 5. My Mobo needs a flashing?
Optional 6. Faulty RAM (Which I dont think about)
Anyway, we will see when someone shows up who knows about the minidumps and can help me.
Thanks again,
Clinkzeh.

My first suspicion is your memory.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Are you able to run MemTest on your RAM?

Also, can you run a Windows repair?

Can you run a harddrive diagnostics in Safe Mode?

Can't run windows repair since I get BSOD when I try the Cd. Haven't tried memtest yet but tried plugging and reslotting the rams as I said.
And what is harddrive diagnostics please? ^^
Thanks

Ah, you mean something like SeaTools. Gotcha :)
But I tried plugging in/out both harddisks and going in with the WinXP cd, doesnt work.
So it is probably the memory your suggestion is.
"Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card)."
Main Memory = RAM right?
L2RAM is about CPU i guess.
Video RAM is the videocard
I dont have SCSI and there is Flawed PCI card humm... Now there is something that I dont have "Multimedia Audio Controllers" recognized, would it be the sound card?
The problem is somewhere about L2Ram,RAM,Video RAM and Sound Card then...

Got the memtest86+ from memtest.org the USB package since I dont have CD-Rom/Floppy installed, when I tried to execute it : you cant run memtest86+ if the system is already in protected mode.

This is going like a blog lol noone posting except me, anyway lets go on.
I fixed the page in nonpaged area thingy but when I try to boot up windows, a black screen comes and doesnt go away so I just restart for the Safemode, but the Windows actually opens, (keyboard 3 LEDs turn up/down - iPhone opens and the battery icon comes which only happens when Windows is up)
The format problem is still going on, Last time I had a format problem with NTLDR.DLL virus, the SeaTools diagnosis helped me but I changed HDD and I dont have a diagnostic tool for Samsung. Tried to burn the ES-Tools to a Bootable Disk from Nero but it didn't work. I could browse anywhere with DOS screen except the CD itself -_-
This is the point i need help badly. And if u ask how i fixed the page thing (im not sure tho since i cant boot Windows normally but it doesnt crush on Safemode, I just repaged [My computer -> Properties -> Advanced -> Performance -> System something -> Set -> Apply -> Reboot.])
Thanks again x5,
Clinkzeh.

Ehm sorry, I take my last post back. Its the old same thing showing up BUT for the first time I got IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error for once.

Your first minidump was a 0x50 error and cited wpK60.sys The thing is there is absolutely nothing on the internet concerning this driver.

The other three minidumps were 0x0A errors and one cited a core Windows driver but the other two cited d347bus.sys which a Daemon Tools driver.

See this link: http://www.file.net/process/d347bus.sys.html

wpK60.sys IS A MALWARE! Im sure as my name... Now I need to remove it somehow so I will need help on that.
What can i do about the wpk and the windows core driver, thanks.

The Windows core driver will most likely be rectified when your other issues are corrected. It is more of a symptom and not the problem.

If this is malware then I suggest going to TechSpot's Security and the Web forum and read their stickies. There is great information for you and there are also members there that are highly knowlegeable about such issues.

Question for you: What makes you think it is malware? I am not doubting you, just curious, especially since there is nothing on the web about it.

I had a search about that drivers may cause the error so I checked drivers. I had 3 of those-like drivers (3 letters 1 capital two numbers.sys) [example wpK60.sys] I managed to remove them but these arent jujst getting deleted.Lets go to the point I understood they are malware. I cant even force delete em, I tried every force delete program. I can't see any description on them. Omt22 and wpK60 is nearly same amount of size.

Btw I deleted Deamon tools and d347bus.sys, nothing changed. Here are some more minidumps.

Also I am suspicious of my graphics driver now, when something goes hard with graphics, the PC gets the BSOD if Safemode or just reboot if Normal mode. Not pretty sure tho. I would like if someone could read the minidumps since I cant install debug tools in safe mode :(

Clinkzeh reporting,
Plugged the off harddisk off and it seems stable now. Still not sure , time to have some fun until the next crash. Thanks :)

Running with one HD no more BSODs but having reboots when I open a game, Also managed to boot with XP Cd with internal cd rom but cant do anything in recovery console. I write cd windows and it gives a sort of error. Im suspicious of the graphic drivers. What do u say? Have to go for dentist now, cya in some hours.

All 4 minidumps were 0x50 errors and all four cited wpK60.sys

You may want to report this to your anti-virus vendor and see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back