PC won't start!

So 2 days ago after i finished cleaning my pc i tried to turn on my pc and it started working up the the bios but crashed and each time i tried to start it again it would last less and less coming to the point that it wouldn't start.
i changed the power button and the motherboard ( and the cpu and all the coolers )and it still won't turn on. I tried to remove the graphics card and it starts working for a period of 5 seconds after it shuts down .I'm wondering if the power suply is causing this problem ? ( the led on the 1/0 on the power suply is flickering )

Why did you get a new mobo and CPU without first testing the PSU? If nothing you tried above worked then it should be the PSU.

I'm thinking that motherboard could be getting grounded out...but im no expert. you have spacers between the motherboard and where it connects? Although it also does sound like a PSU issue. what type of PSU do you have?

Make sure that CPU is seated correctly, did you replace the backup battery. Clear the CMOS again. PSU can fail any time even new ones fail.

Back