TechSpot

PCI express cards supported by intel d945dccr motherboard

By Nisar Muhammad
Jul 23, 2009
  1. hello
    i want to know tha pci express cards supported by intel d945gccr motherboard..please can any one help me..

2. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,218   +157

Hello Nisar,
    I Tried to look up your motherboard, but a search Turned up nothing. If you have a pcie slot on your motherboard, then it will accept any pcie graphic card (version 1.0 or version 2.0) most cards today are pcie v 2.0, and are backward compatible with v1.0. so the answer is...all of them, keep in mind that i could not find that number motherboard, so the above answer is if indeed you have a pcie slot

3. Nisar Muhammad

Nisar Muhammad TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

ya i have a pcix slot on my moherboard but i dont which models should it support...

4. Nisar Muhammad

Nisar Muhammad TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

i also try to search on intel's site but it only tells about the processors or ram that this motherboard supports. :(

5. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,218   +157

if you have a pcie slot, than any pcie graphic card will work, you just have to install the drivers for the card you choose.

thats why it doesnt have a 'graphic card support list' because any pcie card will work.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.