TechSpot

PCI express cards supported by intel d945dccr motherboard

By Nisar Muhammad
Jul 23, 2009
  1. hello
    i want to know tha pci express cards supported by intel d945gccr motherboard..please can any one help me..

2. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,906   +90

Hello Nisar,
    I Tried to look up your motherboard, but a search Turned up nothing. If you have a pcie slot on your motherboard, then it will accept any pcie graphic card (version 1.0 or version 2.0) most cards today are pcie v 2.0, and are backward compatible with v1.0. so the answer is...all of them, keep in mind that i could not find that number motherboard, so the above answer is if indeed you have a pcie slot

3. Nisar Muhammad

Nisar Muhammad TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

ya i have a pcix slot on my moherboard but i dont which models should it support...

4. Nisar Muhammad

Nisar Muhammad TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

i also try to search on intel's site but it only tells about the processors or ram that this motherboard supports. :(

5. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,906   +90

if you have a pcie slot, than any pcie graphic card will work, you just have to install the drivers for the card you choose.

thats why it doesnt have a 'graphic card support list' because any pcie card will work.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.