PCI simple communication controller driver

HI,
i just finished to build my Computer and it says on the device manager that my PCI simple communication controller is not working or the driver is not installed.
I can't find the driver anywhere so i contacted Asus and i spoke with a girl that didn't give me any information and the only words that were coming out of her mouth was " Register to the website and we will send a replacement" . I think she was just reading a page of her book.
Anyone can help me with this issue??

what are you trying to do install gfx card drivers?

if so you need to know what video card it is and install the driver associated with that card

HI,
i just finished to build my Computer and it says on the device manager that my PCI simple communication controller is not working or the driver is not installed.
I can't find the driver anywhere so i contacted Asus and i spoke with a girl that didn't give me any information and the only words that were coming out of her mouth was " Register to the website and we will send a replacement" . I think she was just reading a page of her book.
Anyone can help me with this issue??

PCI driver

Actually the computer is working almost perfectly beside sometimes my screen goes blank and i need to reboot. But i'm still doing all the setting so i really don't know about that problem.I saw in the forum that a lot of people has my same issue when they install the new windows 7

Sounds like you are missing the chipset.
Is it an Intel chipset? If so checkout the Intel website or you motherboard manufacturer website.

Is your problem with the ASUS board you list in your TechSpot SystemSpecs?

Have you tried the ASUS Download support site? They can auto-detect your devices and provide drivers.

You can also manually go to the ASUS website, go to driver downloads for your m/b check downloads for both the following:
> Install any fax or modem devices drivers (if they exist for your model)
> Check under Utilities. Try installing the driver for Intel Management Engine

Back