Persistent spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I hope someone on here can help. Logs attached for Malwarebytes and HJT. Background below.

My pc recently informed me of a spyware infection, after which it crashed (blue screen). Attempts to restart since given me a blue screen (hard error) almost immediately.

I have been able to start ok in safe mode. My AVG antivirus was disabled though. However using the malware bytes I believe AVG was then able to run. I am also finding the same threats (Trojan.Agent) that keep reappearing after I quarantine and remove them in Malware bytes. One of them is registry data pointing to windows\system32 folder as opposed to a file. I believe it is unable to "remove" this as it is the folder not a file infected?

I've attached my Malwarebytes log and HiJackThisLog. I cannot get SuperAntiSpyware to install. I also managed to run Avira Free AntiVirus (and found PSKill?). I should mention I also got AVG to work prior to this and found numerous Trojan, Rogue and others, all removed. Only with Malwarebytes do I get recurring infections on repeat scans.

porters555

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    12 KB · Views: 5
HJT log states: "Boot mode: Safe mode with network support"

Due to you not being able to Start in Normal mode

Try this:

Start-->Run--> MSCONFIG

And put it in Diagnostic Mode (no startups)

Then restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back