PFN list corruption/memory management error BSOD

I've found a number of postings on the same or similar issues, however it seems that each user had a slightly different issue that needed to be pinpointed.

specs:
Lenovo Z580 Ideapad
CPUIntel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Windows 7
Symantic Endpoint Protection

The computer is 4-5 months old, ran fine until a few weeks ago. Started BSOD on rare occasion, I found this odd, but not too bad. Then the last week they picked up, starting to reoccur every couple hours and then all the time at random occasions. Eventually it went into to infinite restart (could still access system startup help mode). I used system restore functions to reset to factory. Since then, the BSODs are rarer, but I feel it is only a matter of time before it gets back to all the time. The reset doing little combined with my readings of other posts have basically confirmed a hardware memory problem, but I am not sure how to progress from here.

Here are the dump files since after the factory reset. Just ask for any more info if needed. Thanks!

Attachments

• Dump Files.zip
    122.4 KB · Views: 6
I agree, however I am not sure how to get more information on how to fix said memory problem. I have attempted to use Windows Memory Diagnostic multiple times, however it reboots to a black screen and never shows the diagnostic tools.

Unfortunately SEP is required to be used by my school and conflicts with most everything. . .
But I ran the memtest for 11 cycles, it found 413 of them with error confidence value of 168. . .
Lowest Error Address: 001007200d8
Highest Error Address: 001007230d8
Bits in Error Mask: 0000000f

Test Errors
3 27
4 253
6 58
7 28
8 47

I'm not sure what to make of these results except that all the errors appear from the same area in the memory

Back