Phone tools 5.0 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I've just downloaded Motorola phone tools 5.0 from the MOTO Store site. Initially it dwn'ldd and installed correctly. I had minor glitches locating my moto razr2 V8 phone but eventually got it recognized. Did my music dwnl'ds and sync'ed the phone 3 to 4 times no problems. After a few beboots from programming the phone, I now have a problem that is ..>>

Now After connecting and installing the phone and program to run, the program screen comes up and upon clicking the option to perform sms in communications (aka open my inbox on the computer screen ) in phone tools it opens the inbox, but as soon as I begin moving the cursor to the field to select a mess'g it begins obscuring the inbox line by line with the original page template.

I have uninstalled and re installed and my updates for phone and software say they are up to date. Moto support refers me to a what now appears to be a defunct tech support ( bvrpforums.com ) for the sofware manufactured for motorola. the site had a few similar posts of the same type problem and not a single tech response. ATT wireless has washed their hands of any assistance or help since they didn't sell me the phone. ANY Help Anyone ......I need it in 4th grade math as well, I'm no tech just a Klutz :rolleyes:

---------------------------------

my operating system is Windows Vista and full updatedOS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer TOSHIBA
System Model Satellite L305D
System Type X86-based PC
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 2.87 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.42 GB
Total Virtual Memory 5.97 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.55 GB
Page File Space 3.16 GB