Physical memory dump blue screen error when accessing PC remotely

Since upgrading to Windows 7, my video controller was not being recognized, and I was unable to take advantage of the extended desktop option. Also, if I remotely accessed this computer from work, disconnected after I was finished, and then came home and attempted to login from home, the computer would not wake. I would have to rdp into it from another machine and force a reboot.

After upgrading my video drivers, all these problems were resolved. However, now I receive a physical memory dump error whenever I attempt to RDP into it while I am logged in with one of my user accounts. Also, if I am logged into the machine via RDP and I attempt to wake the computer and log in from the PC the itself, as soon as my password is authenticated, I receive the physical memory dump error. Basically, in order for me to access my computer before or after an RDP connection, the computer must be at the windows login screen without an active user account in session.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Pentium 4 2.8ghz
3gb RAM
ATI Radeon 9200 SE

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back