Physical Memory Dump

Hi guys,

I have a problem with BSOD, which I believe to be a physical memory dump. I'm an intermediate computer user, but I have absolutely no idea on how to troubleshoot this.

My computer is fairly new, and custom built. Here are the key specs:

i5 2500K
2x GTX 570 HD
Patriot 8 GB DDR3 Ram
Coolmaster M850 PSU
Corsair H60 Water Cooling (CPU only)

Today I was playing Bad Company 2 and about 20 minutes in I get the BSOD error. When I play a less intensive game, like TF2, I have no problem. I should also note that I played Crysis yesterday with no problems - I have yet to try Crysis again today and see if there is an issue.

My CPU temperature never exceeds 40 degrees while my GPU's can range from 60-80. I noticed just before I crashed that the temperature was 60 degrees for both of the cards, which isn't too high from my experience.

I have attached a link to my .dmp file (it's too large for the forum apparently), I was hoping if you guys can take a look at it and see what is causing the problem. I researched here before and I come up with several solutions, from reformating to fixing the registry, to faulty ram.

Thanks

Well apparently I cannot post links when my post count is <5, so instead of spamming, if someone can allow me to PM them and send them the attachment, that would be fine.

Back