Pine Trail-based Asus Eee PC netbooks spotted

By Matthew
Dec 18, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As CES and the many planned technology launches creep nearer, product leaks are inevitable. Some details of Asus' Eee PC 1005P and 1005PE have hit the Web, revealing a black and white faux-carbon-like shell, similar to the Eee PC 1001HA. Blue models are also said to be in existence.

Read the whole story
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,229   +314

Curious as to how many different flavors of netbooks the market will support. Seems like every day 2-3 new models are announced.
  3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,019   +83 Staff Member

To be fair, these will probably replace some existing Asus units when the time comes.
  4. ET3D

ET3D TechSpot Paladin Posts: 917   +26

Yes, we'll probably see everyone migrate to these new CPU's (well, perhaps except those using the GMA 500 graphics; I don't know how this compares to that chipset in terms of power). Which is good, since they provide better graphics and better battery life.
  5. Puiu

Puiu TechSpot Booster Posts: 990   +82

I really like the look on that netbook. And it also has some good hardware in it. but it's reflected on the price (if i think about it, it isn't high).
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.