Play audio through two audio devices simultaneously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

first i'll give ye the spiel about my laptop audio setup

I spilled a pint of vodka and blackcurrant all over the keyboard a few years ago, all this has damaged is how my speakers work (despite the wireless card and under the keyboard being covered in sticky sugar crystals)

(a) the two embedded speakers emit faint crackling when music is played at max volume.
(b)the embedded subwoofer works fine
(c) the headphone socket only works when a jack is inserted halfway in a very particular manner (giving audio to one desktop speaker only)

I've been using cheap "Trust SP 2750p" stereo usb speakers for the last few months (not interested in spending money on a proper external soundcard setup)

My question is: Can I configure windows or some application to allow audio playback through the usb speakers and the laptop speakers simultaneously? The internal subwoofer is pretty powerful and should sound quite nice combined with the usb speakers at reasonable volumes.

I've tried googling this but to no avail

Realtek AC97 soundcard, Acer 2003 wlmi,

TL;DR version:

Is there a windows xp config or software available that'll allow me to play audio through my usb speakers and internal laptop speakers simultaneously?

many many thanks if you can help me out
will

First thing you should do is clean the sugar and gunk off the inside. I can't believe the keyboard still works

Yes of course you can do this. However you must set in the application to use your other device. Yes you can do sim both , a easy way would be a Y connector connecting the audio jacks all into one. This way sound comes from both @ same time. If its USB speakers then your going to hear one @ a time. Unless you configure your app and such... GL,,

Yes of course you can do this. However you must set in the application to use your other device. Yes you can do sim both , a easy way would be a Y connector connecting the audio jacks all into one. This way sound comes from both @ same time. If its USB speakers then your going to hear one @ a time. Unless you configure your app and such... GL,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back