PLEASE HELP!!! blue screen whenever i play a game

By RaTCh3T
Nov 4, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just installed a diamond radeon HD 2400pro on my computer, however i didnt realise that i didnt disable my on-board video... now when i plug my monitor into my on-board video, the monitor doesnt turn on, the light just remains orange. when i plug the monitor into my new video card the computer work fine. though whenever i start playing WoW after i killed something or loot the screen will go blue and say stuff about incorrect installation and stuff. Also when i turn on my computer when its connected to my new video card, while everything is loading up (like msn and anti-virus) i get two popups, one saying that a new hardware has been found and that is should download it, and the other says ".NET Framework error. C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\framework\v2.0.5072\mscorwks.dll could not be loaded."

what do i do???
  2. nickc

nickc TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,623

my suggestion would be to disable the onboard video in the BIOS, and then install the drivers for the video card.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.