please help me... i am at a loss.. i am using windows xp sp3
Your error code is 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).
The driver cited as your problem is the Nvidia display driver nv4_disp.sys Many people have had issues with this; it is a common cause of BSODs. So...
1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions) to your desktop screen and install.
2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.
3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.
4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.
* Let us know if this resolved your issues.
it has been 1 day since i did the driver reset... so far so good..
the blue screen only comes once in awhile before i did the driver reset... have to monitor for 1more week before i can say that i am free from BSOD! =)
thanks alot for your advice!!
Thanks for getting back to us. Let us know in the near future if you continue to have stability (or not). The information you provide will be helpful for others.
my computer crashed again...
here is the latest minidump.. please help me...
Thew error code is 0xA and these are caused either by hardware or faulty drivers. Unfortunantly the minidump only cited a Windows OS driver and they are usually too general to be of much help.
You may want to try rolling back the drivers. Have you ever run Memtest before?