Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazza32

I have been here before with problems and did everything you said but my system is still not working right.

I have also gone through your prelimenary post and did all in that.

For some reason the remove programs in add/remove programs has dissapeared AND for somereason all these files are popping up for when I havent put them there.

I have included a screen shot of files within a folder which just appeared out of nowhere.

Don't know whether attachment worked as computer playing up:-(

Many thanks:)

Maz

Hi again

I tried again to upload a screenshot of the folders being created with NO luck:-( The names of some of them are:
ACPI Fixed Feature button, ACPI Sleep Button
CD Rom Drive, Communications Port, Disk Drive, HID keyboard Device, HID complaint consumer control device #1, HID compliant mouse, Advanced Controllable Interrupt Controller, Direct Memory Access controller ECP Printer Port and soooo many more. Please help!!!!

Not a malware expert, but I'd do this:

Try un-installing PrintScreen

Actually download Startup Control Panel and untick everything on every tab

Also you have ccsvchst.exe which is a Symantec Service Framework Executable from Symantec Corporation belonging to Symantec Security Technologies. (Is Norton removed?)

Once you restart again, you can go back to the Startup program and re-enable AVG Antivirus
Restart again - update AVG - and do a full scan

Hi Kimsland

Thank you for helping. Did all that BUT everytime I tried to uncheck AVGspyware and Norton it just produced another???? I dont have Norton installed though at least I cant find it anywhere. My remove option from add/remove programs does not exist anymore and I can't update AVG it wont allow me. All very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back