TechSpot

Please I need answer from someone in TechSpot Management Team

By SKYSTAR
Sep 13, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. First i want to say thanks a lot to techspot Management Team for this great website it is really one of the best websites on the planet that related in pc technology news and analysis .
    but today there is something really bothered me .
    yesterday i add a new thread (why nvidia control panel is bad and amd catalyst is excellent) in gaming section but today when i opened techspot forums i did not see it in gaming section but it was in software and app section , In addition the name of thread has been changed into(why nvidia control panel is better than AMD's)
    so please i need to know why that is happened.

2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,452   +227

I was the one who moved the thread to a more appropriate forum but I didn't change the title. If the title was changed, it happened before I saw it.

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,074   +84 Staff Member

I changed your original title from: "Why nvidia control panel is bad and amd(ati) catalyst is excellent ?" to "Why is Nvidia's control panel better than AMD's" because your original entry was grammatically incorrect and difficult to read.

4. SKYSTAR

SKYSTAR TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 250

thanks mailpup and matthew , i really appreciate that , but when matthew changed the name of the thread he reverse the meaning ,
    i will explain that through an Equation

Why nvidia control panel is bad and amd(ati) catalyst is excellent = in this case nvidia control panel is worse than amd catalyst

Why is Nvidia's control panel better than AMD's = in this case nvidia control panel is better than amd catalyst.

5. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,074   +84 Staff Member

I've reversed it, no problem.

6. SKYSTAR

SKYSTAR TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 250

thanks for your replay Matthew you are the best man

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.