Please Review My HJT Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar man

I was recently hit by a bad trojan, and a few other malware/spyware/adware. I believe I got rid of it for the most part. I was wondering if someone could review my HJT log for any problems.

By the way, if you wouldn't mind, can someone tell me how to change the resolution in safe mode? Its 640X480 on mine and I can't even run Ewido.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You have a few nasties on your system.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

In safe mode, right click your desktop and select properties/settings and increase you resoloution to 800x600 if you can. Click apply/ok.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of mopar man 44 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

ok,

Well, I have done that already. When it comes to doing the 800X600 resolution, it just wont switch over to that resolution.

I have attached the lates Ewido and HJT log, and Ewido found a hacker.something. I am using IE because my dad doesn't like Firefox because of the setup.

Oh yeah, about the safe mode, its pretty much impossible to see 75% of the screen on ewido, so sorry that they aren't safe mode.

Thanks, Chris

Download the Pocket Killbox programme from HERE. Etract it but don`t run it yet.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial56.html

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial61.html

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how here.> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial62.html

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

Connection Tool
BroadJump\Client Foundation

Close control panel.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

IPClient.exe
rdgUS2404.exe
CFD.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {278B661A-14A8-D8B0-6AF4-03088B866149} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\unaoakg.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {a43385f0-7113-496d-96d7-b9b550e3fcca} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ixt0.dll (file missing)

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - (no file)

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BJCFD] C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightLAN 01] "C:\Program Files\BellSouth\Connection Tool\IPClient.exe" -l

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [uhvjsul.dll] C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\uhvjsul.dll,mrpmvyf

O16 - DPF: {97B79133-88F0-45F0-8D57-0F2EF27D9C66} - http://85.255.114.166/1/rdgUS2404.exe

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{6D5EE1A5-82C2-49ED-82C5-4E4536568AC8}: NameServer = 205.152.37.23 205.152.132.23<Only fix this, if it doesn`t belong to your ISP.

O20 - Winlogon Notify: winrzf32 - winrzf32.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\Program Files\BellSouth\Connection Tool\IPClient.exe
C:\Program Files\BroadJump

Run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and check the delete file on reboot button. press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, select no until you have finished inputting the files you want to delete, only then allow it to reboot and hopefully your files will now be deleted.

These are the filepaths you need to enter into killbox.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\uhvjsul.dll,mrpmvyf
C:\WINDOWS\system32\unaoakg.dll

Once your system has rebooted, turn system restore back on and rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log and let me know how your system is running.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of mopar man 44 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

so, why the heck do you WANT me to get rid of my connection? I have bellsouth, and got to the point of getting rid of Broadjump, which uninstalled my internet call waiting FROM bellsouth, and it also got rid of my usual bellsouth. now i am having to use a crappy connection..

IPclient.exe is a known resource hog. you can safely get rid of it. See HERE for more info.

Broadjump client foundation is normally not required. See HERE for more info.

However, since you seem to be having problems, you can reinstall these apps if you like.

sorry for sounding like a jerk, i didn't mean it that way. I was just kinda ticked that it didnt remove broadjump, just icw which i need.

No problem mate.

Once you`re sorted, please post a fresh HJT log so I can check to see if your system is clean.

Please have HJT fix the following none dangerous entries.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - (no file)

O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar search - res://C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\toolbar.dll/SEARCH.HTML

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)

O16 - DPF: {97B79133-88F0-45F0-8D57-0F2EF27D9C66} - http://85.255.114.166/1/rdgUS2404.exe

O20 - Winlogon Notify: winrzf32 - winrzf32.dll (file missing)

Close HJT and reboot your system.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Hey howard/momok

Once again, can you take a look at my HJT log to make sure I am clean?

BTW, I didn't do this in safe mode.

You`re using an outdated version of HijackThis, see HERE for the latest version and post a fresh HJT log.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

Update.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O4 - HKCU\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [{F4751327-0958-1033-1202-030601040001}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\{F4751327-0958-1033-1202-030601040001}\Update.exe" mc-110-12-0000272

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

C:\Program Files\Common Files\{F4751327-0958-1033-1202-030601040001}\Update.exe

Reboot into normal mode and rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log.

Your HJT log is clean, unless you`re having any other problems you should be good to go.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

P.s. I see your name change lol. Julio rocks.

This thread is for the use of mopar man only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Ok, here is my log file. I am the one with the printer problem posted in Other Hardware.

Thanks.

That log seems clean to me. Are you experiencing any further problems?

Regards,
momok =)

Mopar man, do you know and trust this program?

C:\Program Files\Ideazon\Zboard Software\Driver\ZboardTray.exe

Yes, it is my keyboards program. I have one of those n00bish gaming keyboards that cost $50 and works great. :p

Thanks for looking, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back