Please view my hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
For such a small HJT log, you have lots of things to remove

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\EZYpyn6c.exe
C:\Program Files\tmp16234.exe
O16 - DPF: {88D969C0-F192-11D4-A65F-0040963251E5} (XML DOM Document 4.0) - file://C:\TempEI4\EI40_\msxml4.cab
O16 - DPF: {B4CB50E4-0309-4906-86EA-10B6641C8392} (SlimClient Class) - https://tango.huji.ac.il/SNX/CSHELL/extender.cab
O21 - SSODL: apdqnxp - {54097F9B-C1C6-4455-80B0-D06ED8C7626C} - C:\WINDOWS\apdqnxp.dll

I'd suggest running:

Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions
https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

Please also downlaod SDFix, as Kimsland says you are infected,

C:\Program Files\antiviirus.exe

* Run the SDFix.exe by double clicking on it.
* Allow it to install into the default location which is normally c:\SDFix
* Now please reboot your computer into Safe Mode (see here)
* When you have booted into safe mode, open the C:\SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
* Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
* It will remove any Trojan Services or Registry entries found and then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
* Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
* When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
* Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
* Attach the Report.txt file to your next message.

That got rid of some of the infections, please now do as Kimsland has said and follow all 15 steps exactly, remember to have the AVG antispyware program set to quarantine all the results.

By the way, I did the Sdfix myself, made some registry changes (somewhere) and my system also seems a little faster (Just thought I'd throw that in!) And a thankyou to kritius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back