Plz help me in tis game !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakata04

When i playing lord of the rings - the battle of middle earth, i found tat my pc is a bit lacking when loading the game.
2nd is when i playing on red alert command and conquer general, i was see the land is in black color. wah, it is hard to play.
i oso dunno why i can face this problem.
can anybody help me in??

my pc spec is:
AMD 64 bit 2800
abit kv8 motherboard
abit ati radeon 9550 uguru
512 DDR ram

is that the setting of 3D card or anything else??

:wave: Welcome to TechSpot :wave:

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers?
Here you select your Operating System (OS) and will be directed to the latest drivers. Follow the install instructions to be sure of a clean upgrade, and you should hopefully be rid of the problem.

ya sure i had been update my driver, i had found tat my previous problem on need for speed underground 2 is settle. b4 tat i cant change to the most high quality, now i can change to the highest quality in the game.
but now i face the problem on red alert command n conquer general.
during i log in to the game, at the game option menu. the graphic show is the battle of tank and aircraft shhoting around. in there i can see builing with color but dint see the land with color, haha i oso dunno the problem is. i try to adjust game video setting to the lowest, but the output is the same.
Then for game of The battle of middle earth, when i m in the game fighting around enemy. sometime, i will feel that there is a bit of game lacking. but there is only abit of lacking. So i really dont understand, for my graphic card n board n processor. it should be no problem in gaming.

Izzit the main problem is the setting of 3D at my own System???
Coz i not really know how to set the setting of it.

Shut down background tasks

the game manual for lotr suggests that you run task manager and shut down any background processes that might be using up memory. this will help the game to run a bit faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back