Poor performance in online games

Hello Everyone, ;)
Okay I'm on Facebook and well I like to play Farmville,CityVille however when I play these games it sticks and lags when I move around...I know it's not my Broadband as I'm getting 7.5mb (y)
What factors would it come down to?
My CPU is stuck at 100% when I play these online games?:'(
Any ideas please. Thank you! :)

MY COMPUTER SPECS:
Rystd.png

ME PLAYING FARMVILLE AND MY CPU IS AT 100%! :'(

SaDR2.png

Upgrade ur processor dude go for the higher version of the processor the amd semptron is for normal browsing the browser needs good processor to run

Hey ILoveThisSite,

The likely cause of your problems is the hardware in your laptop. Semprons were designed as budget single-core cpu's for very low-end systems to do basic tasks, e.g. check e-mails, light browsing and so on. I personally have an older budget laptop with a Sempron and am not surprised at all as mine was quite underwhelming performance wise.

Outside of buying a new system just for Farmville, there are some things that might help out a bit. Make sure you turn off unnecessary programs that are eating up your resources, e.g. chat clients, Skype. Clear your cache, temp files, and cookies when you get the chance (make sure important stuff is backed up), something like CCleaner will make this easy. Grab yourself an ad-blocker, make sure everything is up to date, like flash, and lastly make sure you don't have multiple tabs open when playing Farmville. You could also switch around browsers (IE, Chrome, FF, etc.) and see if one provides a better experience than another. These tips should help out a little, but how much I can't say for sure.

I agree with the other two comments. I was playing Facebook games for a while on a comparable(Celeron D 352 3.2GHz) system. When I upgraded to a system(Celeron Dual Core E1200 1.6GHz) with twice the CPU performance, there was a notable difference.

Then I upgraded again (Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz).
And again (Core i7-2600K 3.4GHz). I'm currently happy where I am now :).

Excuse my rambling, anyway I think you would be happy with a dual core (that is if you could afford to upgrade) as they will likely have 6 times the processing power of your current system.

Back