Popular trivia game Quizup now available on Android

1. Quizup, a trivia app that lets you compete against friends and other users, is now available on the Google Play Store. Developed by Plain Vanilla Games, the app made its iPhone debut last November, and quickly became a smashing hit.

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,937

Looks interesting. I think I'll give it a bash later. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 620   +118

I'm not really into mobile games but this app is an excellent way to burn a few minutes here and there when there is downtime and you learn something! It's a win win.
  4. My wife introduced me to it. It's very well designed-- lots of polish, snappy interface, post-match statistics, and the level-up gamification mechanics make it pretty addictive. You can earn 'titles' based on your levels in different categories (and there are a LOT of categories), or by completing achievements. It's definitely worth checking out.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,335   +1,937

I tend to steer clear of mobile games as well but I gave this one a burn yesterday. I quite enjoyed it but eventually it got boring though I'll keep it for the odd game here and there.