Popups, reduced speed, the whole shpeel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I started getting some popups yesterday, firefox & ie. Also, my internet speed has been reduced. Not my download speed or the connection itself, just how fast I can browse the internet. I think I have cleaned most of the virus(s) out, but just wanted to post my logs to be sure. I cleaned all the things found with Malwarebyres Anti-Malware and with Super-Anti Spyware. The HJT log is from after restart. I also did a full scan with AVG 8.0, Lavasoft Ad-Aware, and I use CC Cleaner on a regular basis. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, you didn't clean anything!

No action taken. in Malwarebytes means you didn't follow this:
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

Update and run the program again. Show me:
I cleaned all the things found with Malwarebyres
SAS has a similar line:
* Superantispyware will now scan your computer,when it's finished it will list all/any infections found.
* Make sure everything found has a checkmark next to it,then press 'Next'.
Did you check it to remove the:
Trojan.Downloader-Gen/A
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\A.EXE
and
Trojan.Homepage? If not, run again, same as above.
Please re-open HiJackThis and scan.*Check* the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [] winsock32.exe>>> Added by the W32.Spybot.AKKC worm and IRC backdoor.
This may have been set by the Trojan:
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
Strongly suggest you also include these in the removals:
O9 - Extra button: PokerStars - {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
O9 - Extra button: PartyPoker.net - {F4430FE8-2638-42e5-B849-800749B94EED} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming.Net\PartyPokerNet\RunPF.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: PartyPoker.net - {F4430FE8-2638-42e5-B849-800749B94EED} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming.Net\PartyPokerNet\RunPF.exe
Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked. Close HiJackThis and reboot into Safe Mode:

Right click on Start> Explore> Windows> Go up to Tools> Folder options> View tab> CHECK 'show hidden files and folders'> Apply> type 'winsock32' in the searchbox without the quotes> Search> if found, do a right click> delete. Rehide the files & folders.

Reboot into Normal Mode.

Update Malwarebytes and rescan, being sure to check for the removal. Do the same with SuperAntispyware. follow with rescan of HijackThis.

Attach all three logs.

Looks like you have a Linksys router: NameServer = 192.168.1.1
Any problems with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back