Port Forwarding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleman

Hey guys ive got Gta Sa Multiplayer or SA-MP. Ive made a server on it but it wont appear in the main server list. Dont worry about that..they told me i should forward my ports..i did it for the port 7777 and unblocked it on my firewall.(port 7777 is the one this game uses.) I gave my mate the address to my server ip:host but it wouldnt work..i can get into it fine but it doesnt work. I have a Thomas/alcatec speedtouch 530 and i changed the settings on http://58.164.100.243 which should allow other people to use the server..
You probably dont no what im trying to say but can you help me?
Cheers Kyle:wave:

did you configure the webserver software to LISTEN on 7777?
the default is 80 and 443 (for SSL)

jobeard said:
did you configure the webserver software to LISTEN on 7777?
the default is 80 and 443 (for SSL)
Im not sure what you mean.
But here is what i did. The ip address i put in is the one it says on www.whatsmyip.org
ip.jpg

and
ip2.jpg

i dont know if this will help but thats what a guy told me to do to forward my ports for 7777.
If you know what to put in the 1st picture boxes to forward port 7777 can you tell me? (ive also allowed it into my firewall)
Regards Kyle :blackeye:

I haven't got that modem, so it might be different to this.

In the pic, it looks like you need to put the ip that www.whatsmyip.org gives you in the outside ip box and the ip that ipconfig gives you in the inside ip box.

lol its all good i fixed it:) i changed the protocol to udp and made the inside ip the config one. :giddy: thnx for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back