Possible Computer Revolutionizing Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtR-X

AgainstTCPA-Log01Big.gif

I encourage you all to take a read on the long article.
If you read up here, there's a ton of information about the TCPA and its evil doings. This totally made an impact on me, myself, as I can't even imagine but it would probably get the US further away from democracy. I can't even imagine a riot or even a war. There would be uprisings everywhere in the public and as stupid as it seems, IMO, this will be the cause of WWIII or even a civil uprising in the US. The thought is rather chilling to the bone.

What most of you would think is that the only people that cared would be those that download illegal programs, vidoes, music, etc. But actually, think about it more. This will put an extreme limit on all of us and we can all kiss freeware goodbye and move further away from democracy. Prices will go up, big companies will make a ton of money, technology will go slow, and more and more people will lose a great interest in computers. This will also limit the development of software as it will only be available to the big boys (Intel, Microsoft, etc.,) as will the Fritz Chip only allow programs allowed by the main servers.

It would be a tough process to even crack it, with a 2048bit encryption, then you pass one item, then you make it to the next. The Fritz Chip will be sold in video cards, RAM, processors, motherboards, PCI cards, hard drives, etc., making sure the anything registered unaprooved by the servers will be remotely deleted. Those hardware devices cannot run without the Fritz Chip.

All I'm trying to say is that we are the consumers, we need to make the impact, we need to voice out, we can change everything, we will not stay silent!

If any of you know of any petitions that can be signed, please, post a link.

I see that TCPA is rearing it's ugly head again...

Well, they managed to postpone it earlier, so I hope they'll manage to get rid of it this time... !

I hope it doesn't take effect. Imagine the uprisings and riots. I will be apart of it.

That will either make people react a lot and change the economic rules of MS

or maybe the old "unsecure" hardware and software will become priceless ...

I am not totally against TCPA myself, I think some of you dont want it because you dont want to give up those illegal gamez and MP3'z....

Oh man... didn't notice that.

I am not totally against TCPA myself, I think some of you dont want it because you dont want to give up those illegal gamez and MP3'z....

What most of you would think is that the only people that cared would be those that download illegal programs, vidoes, music, etc. But actually.............

It would actually make a big impact on the world as we know it. Technology would go slow, more and more people will lose interest in computers. Plus, you don't have a choice. The law will say that you can't run any computer components without the chip. It's mandatory.

The future is in computers. If the future for computers is slowed, the world's technology will slow as we know it.

Just ask yourself a question. How much more advances in technology will occur when computers soon become a thing of the past?

Oh, were going to use alien technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back