possible to change Max Payne language?

By MasterPJ
Feb 26, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it possible to convert......

I would like to know if there is some way out there to change a German, or Spanish max payne to an english version. I don't understand a thing in this game like this.....
  2. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

Re: Is it possible to convert......

I seriously don't think so. That would require all the sound files, graphical and UI text to be changed, which would be pretty hard to fit on a single CD I would imagine.

Why did you buy a german version if you are not german? It seems kind of silly.

If you didn't pay for it, then how about you get your money back. ;)
  3. MasterPJ

MasterPJ Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Warez Blues........

o well, my friend was the one. He downloaded it somewhere online, thought it was english, thanks tho, I guess "he" will keep searching....

I might just help a little.....
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,434   +281

Classic Max Payne Quote

its something like he wouldn't get far with a bullet in his stomach "like a broken bottle of tabasco" anyway I really mucked it up I'm sure but I bet someone remembers the quote thats played the game.
  5. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,327

I don't think they released any localised versions of Max Payne, though checking amazon.com or somewhere like that might have it. doubt it though.
  6. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

Yeah, sure.

You walk into a computer game store and buy the right one ;)
  7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

L :haha: L
    Good idea:grinthumb
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.