Possible to retrieve passwords from Chrome

jsmileb

Switching from Chrome to 64 bit Safari. A site I visit frequently does not recognize the ID in Safari, but I can go over to Chrome and login automatically. Is there a way to retrieve stored Chrome passwords?

Yes,
In Chrome. Go to Settings than click "Show advanced settings" on the bottom Find: "Passwords and Forms" Click "Manage password". At this point you should be able to see all stored passwords. When you clock "show" next to password, system will ask you for your windows password you use to login to the computer.

Yes,
In Chrome. Go to Settings than click "Show advanced settings" on the bottom Find: "Passwords and Forms" Click "Manage password". At this point you should be able to see all stored passwords. When you clock "show" next to password, system will ask you for your windows password you use to login to the computer.
May I add to this that if you don't have a Windows password you use to log in to the computer, it shows the password anyhow. But otherwise, thank you eVery, I wanted to know it too. :)

Back