Possible trojan keylogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello this is my first day on this forum and I got here because of a problem

Firs of all please excuse my poor english and the fact that a complete newbie in computers

to get the story short I`l give a link here because my story is somehow similar:

techspot.com/vb/topic55153.html

I say is somehow similar because I got the same message :

Bad_Pool_Header and....

Beginning dump of physical memory. ......

and I have to say that I ONLY got this erorr 1TIME today

until today I was runnig ESET Smart Security, and when I got this erorr and restart my computer my antivirus was disable!!! and after a few minutes it got enable for himself

after all this has happent today, I uninstal ESET Smart Security, and instaled ESET NOD32 3.0 free trial

aneway I run HJT and I`l attache the log here

I really hope that is nothing, and if it is a trojan keylogger or somethink I really have no ideea if it allready made any harm for me or since when I have him

ty and hope someone can help me

hi again
I intend to change all my passwords in the morning from someone elses computer, how about now what can I do becaouse I have some iportant thinks that I don`t know if ar them safe right now on my computer

no1 can help me pls :(:(:(

We'll be glad to try and help but need for you to follow the Steps here. Run the cleaning programs and when through, attach all three logs:

https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

You will run HijackThis again, after Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware.

How To Attach The Logs: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic19133.html

You can skip Step 1 as you have Nod32 functioning and skip Step 3. I checked the current Hijackthis log an don't see any malware there. Daemon Tools has been know to cause problems. Sometimes malware will shuts down security programs, but if that was the case, after you uninstalled the Esset Smart Security, you may not have been able to get Nod32 as a free-standing antivirus program.

I will know more after I check the logs.

ok I will ty

ok step 2 it send me to step 4 and here it is

are all here

hope atm is clean because I change all my important passwords allready from my computer

ty

Okay. Let us know if the help you are getting on the other board doesn't resolve the problem. But don't go back and forth between posts. That doesn't work out very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back