TechSpot

Power outage software

By lzrdlps
Aug 14, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. What's your thought about the current power? Software problem or other? Either way, just another day in the new world.

2. aoj145

aoj145 TS Rookie Posts: 90

I would respond, but my power is out....

3. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

Two hosers and a redneck at the power company drinking a beer. One says to the others, "Hey, Watch This!"

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,626   +320

Well my power went out here last week, substation for Rolla and a few other surrounding communities literally BLEW UP. Was out of power for 30 hours, it wasn't real fun, but we came up with other stuff to do like bar-b-q and drink lots of beer. So I know what those east coast people are going through, but I still can't help but chuckle a bit, those New Yorkers are probably crapping themselves right now. :haha: [​IMG] :haha:

5. lzrdlps

lzrdlps TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 19

Wonder if they downloaded the latest MS update? NAHHHHHHH! BG wouldn't screw us that way...................

6. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

LOL. I think Mic's got the right idea, that's probably exactly what happened.

7. PuterGeekGirl

PuterGeekGirl TS Rookie Posts: 68

Can you say...worm??? :D nt authority\system shutdown :confused:

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.