I have a Suntec 680W Switching PSU that I bought a little over half a year ago to replace my older PSU (480W) that burned out. The problem with the new one though, is that it keeps overheating for some reason, to extremely high temperatures. I've even tried letting it run outside the case and it still heats up. When it overheats, it shuts off my computer and I smell that burning smell that you get when a PSU messes up. Yesterday, I opened up my PSU after my computer refused to boot multiple times. When I pressed the power button, I see sparks inside the PSU. Inside the PSU, it turns out that it was one of the capacitors that kept sparking, and because of that, it seems burnt. img113.imageshack.us/img113/8337/p1010060pe5.jpg (Sorry about bypassing the minimum post count for posting pictures, I'm really desperate) What should I do? I don't know whether I should replace it or not because I'm on a tight budget. Is there any way I can fix it?