Print problem -- punctuation isn't as dark as letters

circusboy01

I think this is a hardware problem. I f not I'll find where you've hid it.
When I print anything the punctuation is not as dark as the letters. when I'm using small print I cant even tell the difference between a period and a comma. Is there a way to make the punctuation darker? Or better yet The Print including punctuation.

It would be nice if you gave us the printer model, and does this printer have it's print heads on the ink cartridges or are the heads separate?

It would be nice if you gave us the printer model, and does this printer have it's print heads on the ink cartridges or are the heads separate?

I'm sorry. I didn't explain myself clearly enough. I'm not talking about a printer. I don't even have a printer. I'm talking about when I write E-Mails or When I'm answering a post. Like now.
Don't know if it shows up the same on your end. But, I'm looking at what I've typed, so far, and the punctuation is about 1/2 as dark as the letters.
Thanks for replying CB

I'm sorry. I didn't explain myself clearly enough. I'm not talking about a printer. I don't even have a printer. I'm talking about when I write E-Mails or When I'm answering a post. Like now.
Don't know if it shows up the same on your end. But, I'm looking at what I've typed, so far, and the punctuation is about 1/2 as dark as the letters.
Thanks for replying CB

Those punctuations you made in that post looked fine to me, so perhaps it's something wrong with your fonts, so make sure you check the system font, that'll be Tahoma. Make sure it has proper shaped of punctuations and verify that it's not coming from hardware side...

if it is, replace it by google them. ;)

Edited: it may look like that when you have a new monitor, or laptop that has not been set with ClearFont Type, which you can make the settings at Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display, and click "Adjust ClearType text."

Those punctuations you made in that post looked fine to me, so perhaps it's something wrong with your fonts, so make sure you check the system font, that'll be Tahoma. Make sure it has proper shaped of punctuations and verify that it's not coming from hardware side...

if it is, replace it by google them. ;)

Edited: it may look like that when you have a new monitor, or laptop that has not been set with ClearFont Type, which you can make the settings at Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display, and click "Adjust ClearType text."

Thanks if you can see it OK I'm sure others can too But I'll go to control panel anyway Thanks CB

Back