Problem in windows xp and windows 2000

By Vmm
Jan 2, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Pc having some critical problems .. And not workng properly.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

5 of your minidumps crash at ialmdev5.DLL. This is your Intel Corporation Component GHAL Driver. Part of your of your Intel graphics drivers. They have a bugcheck of 8E.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

1 minidump crashes at TDI.SYS. This is your Windows TDI Wrapper driver. It has a bugcheck of D1.

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

ialmdev5.DLL is the probable culprit. Try uninstalling, and reinstalling your Intel graphics drivers with the latest version.

Regards Howard :)
  3. Vmm

Vmm Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 26

Its yes

oh no whats it . not true
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Maybe your Intel graphics card is going bad, maybe it`s your graphics card drivers.

I can only tell you what I see in your minidumps.

Did you uninstall, and reinstall your graphics drivers?

Maybe it`s time to upgrade to a separate graphics card.

Regards Howard :)
  5. Vmm

Vmm Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 26

s
    OK Ts Ok freely yah
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.