Problem playing videos

hello.i have a problem in playing (specialy MKV) videos which are slow to play.my os is XP.and chip set is via VT8601tT apollo PLE133T(pentium iii).please help me to resolve this problems.

yes you should try vlc media player it is a packet-based player it is very light and plays all kinds of video's it can even play files which are not downloaded fully so you can preview the file's that are downloading (through p2p)
it is a freeware and works smoothly without any problem . so you wont have any problem viewing any of your video file's again . SO ENJOY !!!
and please tell me if you have any problem

What the tool to play you used?
specialy MKV? or special MKV files? I suppose maybe you need to do converting, try iFunia video converter to help you, and then it's freely to play on any players.

If they are HD mkvs then I'm not surprised that you have difficulty playing it on a Pentium 3. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a pretty good alternative to VLC. I found it to play HD videos smoothly on low powered PCs when VLC couldn't.

If they are HD mkvs then I'm not surprised that you have difficulty playing it on a Pentium 3..

That's probably the problem. I had a lot of trouble playing HD mkvs on my 4200+ CPU.

You need a lot of RAM too if you're trying to play a 10GB BR rip.

Your video card is probably not new enough to offload the work onto the GPU, but that is always a solution too.

But if neither VLC nor Media Player Classic allow you to play them, then you're probably limited by hardware.

Back