Problem when posting

wolfram

Hi people,

I've been having some issues when I click the "Submit reply" button. I get a page asking me to log in again, then I log in, and it shows me an error saying:
"Invalid thread specified, if you followed a valid link, contact the administrator"

And my reply never appears. That just happened 2 minutes ago.

Is this an issue with the site, or am I writing too slow lol?
Maybe I'm taking too much time to reply, and the site thinks that I'm no longer here, so it logs my account off.

Weird things....

wolfram said:
Hi people,

I've been having some issues when I click the "Submit reply" button. I get a page asking me to log in again, then I log in, and it shows me an error saying:
"Invalid thread specified, if you followed a valid link, contact the administrator"

And my reply never appears. That just happened 2 minutes ago.

Is this an issue with the site, or am I writing too slow lol?
Maybe I'm taking too much time to reply, and the site thinks that I'm no longer here, so it logs my account off.

Weird things....

I posted a similar thread a few days back about IE shutting out on its own, only happened on TS though, I didnt get any replies though...

Regards

Yeah I spent ages trying to find out whats wrong with IE, then after 1/2 hour of looking around I realised it was only happening on TS...

Weird things I suppose, but I haven't had more problems since my first post in this thread.

Maybe it was a glitch or something like that.

Back