Problem with Graphic card

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post on this problem , and would like to share the problem which i had in graphic card

i have inno3d fx 5200 128 mb graphic card , i know its old now , but my i use it for counter strike only , so i dont want to waste money on much fancy card
anyway

the problem which i had was WHENEVER i use to turn on pc , i use to get blank screen or lines screen , display didnt showed up , so i was like confused whether its problem with mobo or graphic card , i gave the entier cpu for repair and the problem was with the graphic card

the repair man said that my agp card was having problem and he took a new term , know was " Garbage " problem in my agp card , and i was huh ?
anyway now the card is working fine , so if your agp is having problem displaying , it can be FIXED. So dont loose hope.

:)

EnJoY !

Hey earthworm. Welcome to T'SPOT! You may at sometime want to 'upgrade' your machine, or it may break down (hope not). When you go for a new machine someday try to get these two features. Get a dual-core processor and a PCI-e (pci express) graphic setup. Good Luck.

No one will take the time or the money to fix an agp card slot, for the money of service you can buy a mobo with a pci e slot on it. It wont be the best board but i bet it will run more current cpu's as well

dude i dont like investing much , as in my country pakistan , the price for pc falls like a price of vegetables

if core 2 duo is like 30,000 pakistani rupee , if intel 5 will come the price will fall to 12,000 rupees the next day , thats y i dont like investing too much

:p

i already had many looses in upgrading

What is intel 5? I'm confused.

All I'm saying is that its not worth repairing an agp slot, u can get a mobo for 50 usd that has a pci 3 slot on it, and someone will charge you around that much just to fix your agp slot.

in 50 dollars i can get new card

If you want to know the price check this site from where i purchase

http://galaxy.com.pk

its local supplier , and you can convert the price in your currency

click on any section on the left side of the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back